Performance Mastery – Proven Strategies and Practices for Greater Focus, Impact and Results
Where focus goes, energy flows. Yet most workers say they are constantly distracted, pulled away from getting important work done and have fallen into very bad and ineffective habits around managing workload, interruptions and reacting to the constant “urgency addiction.”
The costs to the productivity, satisfaction and financial results are unquestionable.
This transformational workshop leverages research from neuroscience and the psychology of motivation and focus to dramatically improve day-to-day effectiveness. Participants learn how to focus on the work that drives the highest value.
Learn why we struggle to maintain focus, and develop simple, quick and powerful practices and strategies to breakthrough to a new—and lasting—level of high productivity.
Leapfrogging common ‘tips for productivity,’ this program is grounded in a fundamental application of the science of focus, distractions and behavioural tendencies of human beings. This workshop will empower participants to confidently design new, personal productivity strategies. Individuals and teams will make strategic decisions on how they approach workload, expectations and all those to-dos.
What participants will learn:
- How our bodies and brains are hardwired…and what that means for how you manage your days, meetings and to-do lists
- How to identify your personal pitfalls and smart strategies to regain high levels of productivity
- The key criteria for filtering out requests and interruptions without damaging relationships
- How to say ‘no’ more effectively and confidently
- The five stages of Productivity Mastery and how to pinpoint and improve your ‘soft spots’ while accelerating your performance